Thursday, July 29

OOOps!

First mistake of the day. It's not the CBS Morning Show - it's the Early Show. Whatever it is, it's on first thing in the morning. Today, Debbye Turner came over to do a brief interview for an upcoming piece on eBay. She's a former Miss America, a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, beautiful and really nice - fine, I'll look like Agnes Gooch (from Auntie Mame) next to her. Oh well, I was going to post a picture of the two of us here - but I guess we broke the camera. My Lexar compact flash card decided to go kaput just as I was loading the pictures. Sorry guys.

Supposedly there's a warranty on the card - I'll let you know if Lexar keeps their word. I'll also let you know when the show will air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation - thank you for stopping by!