There are several ways to leave feedback for a seller:
- If you’re on the transaction page, click the Leave Feedback link; the Leave Feedback page appears.
- In the Purchase History area of your My eBay page, click the Leave Feedback link next to the transaction.
- In the Feedback Forum, click the Leave Feedback link to see a list of all your completed auctions from the last 60 days for which you haven’t left feedback.
- On your My eBay page, scroll down and on the left side you will see your purchase history. Click there to find the item that's just arrived. Under Actions to the right of the item, you will see a Leave Feedback link, which will take you to the Feedback page.
- Click the Community-->Announcements link, in the main navigation bar, and then click eBay Feedback Forum. On the next page that appears, click the Leave Feedback link.
- Enter the required information.
Note that your item number is usually filled in, but if you’re placing feedback from the user’s feedback page, you need to have the number at hand.
- Choose whether you want your feedback to be positive, negative, or neutral.
- Type your feedback comment.
- Fill in your star ratings by clicking the stars next to the questions (see further on, "Giving Detailed Star Ratings Properly ").
If you decide that the seller’s description was inaccurate, you will have to explain why by clicking next to the explanations that appear
- Click the Leave Feedback button
To see the rest of the tips (and my personal take on the eBay Star ratings) please click visit the article on my website.