You love Marsha Collier’s expert eBay guidance from her bestselling eBay For Dummies book. Now take Marsha’s helpful advice with you everywhere you go! This fun and easy eBay app will help you bag big bargains, sell like a pro, turn a profit, and make the most of your eBay experience. Packed with tips on using eBay, making smart bids, conducting your own auctions, marketing and shipping your stuff, handling privacy issues, and keeping everything safe and legal, the eBay Tips For Dummies app is exactly what you need to become a savvy seller and brilliant buyer in no time at all.
- Basics section guides you through the eBay registration process, creating your eBay identity, navigating the site, keeping an eye on auctions and your own transactions, getting and giving feedback, and more
- Part of Tens section highlights ten (or so) golden rules for gaining a great reputation on eBay and enjoying your eBay adventures
- Buying section gives you the inside scoop on becoming the best buyer you can be – from marking items to watch to winning bidding battles, communicating with sellers, making prompt payments, and resolving issues, it’s all here
- Selling section shows you the ins and outs of making your items stand out in the eBay crowd and includes tips on deciding what to sell, adding photos and details to your listings, writing a terrific title, setting a price, getting in touch with bidders, and getting your merchandise out the door
- Search feature lets you search the entire app by keyword or phrase to help you find the information you need anytime and anywhere you want it
- Share feature allows you to send your favorite tips and tricks to your friends and family via Facebook or e-mail
eBay Tips For Dummies is your on-the-go guide to cashing in on the eBay phenomenon and getting that great deal!